One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Robert A. Heinlein
When you are healthy and fit you feel great and happy. I tell my husband all the time that I love our life. Being active and trying new activities that I never thought I could do, really makes me happy.
When you start getting fit and happy you want to make others happy. I know I wanted to start helping friends that I saw struggling for years with their weight. I knew they were unhappy trapped in the layers of fat. I could identify with that.
Not only do I get jazzed about fitness, but I get jazzed about music. So today I’m putting the two together.
Songs about making people happy and getting happy.
- Make Someone Happy – The Peanut Butter Conspiracy
- Make Someone Happy – Tony Bennett
- Make Someone Happy – Jan Lundgren Trio
- Make Someone Happy – Tower of Power
- Come on Get Happy – The Partridge Family
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- So Happy Together – The Turtles
- Happy Trails – Van Halen
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
Who can you make happy today? Did you do something to make yourself feel happy? I know we all feel happy when we lose a pound or two or reach a goal, so come on, get happy!!!!