It’s the end of the week and I’m sure that most of us have worked hard and now it is time to play hard. So what will you do this weekend?
I know that a lot of our activities are based on the weather, but spring is here and it is time to get moving!
Let’s put a spring in our step and get moving!
- Spring cleaning – clean out closets, drawers, garages, etc.
- Get walking – the air is crisp and clean.
- Plan a garden – you don’t have to have a lot of room for a garden. You can have a container garden if space is an issue.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take the dog for a good long stroll.
- Wash the car.
- If the weekend is the time you get your groceries, buy a new healthy food and give it a try.
- Go to a nearby field and kick a ball around.
- Get a hula hoop and shake it!
- After a day of moving, as the sun is going down, get a nice cup of tea and read a book, magazine or your kindle and relax!
See you back here on Monday!
What are you doing this weekend? Will you be a couch potato or will you get up and move?