I know that kale is a super food, but I don’t like it. I’ve tried it a few times and it doesn’t agree with me.
Jazzed in a second!
My rule of thumb when trying new foods: if you feel worse after you try it, don’t eat it. Not all super foods are for everybody.
1. Kale is Among The Most Nutrient Dense Foods on The Planet.
2. Kale is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol.
3. It is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C.
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease.
5. Kale is One of The World’s Best Sources of Vitamin K.
Jim Gaffigan – Kale