Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
- For two servings:
- 1 very large sweet potato (16+ ounces) or 2 small sweet potatoes (8-10 ounces each)
- Honey, to taste, OR half of a slightly ripe mashed banana for sweetness
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash and lightly dry sweet potato(es). Poke with a fork several times and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake large sweet potato for around 80 minutes, or smaller sweet potatoes for around 65 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce through the entire sweet potato. Let cool for at least five minutes.
- Peel cooled sweet potato and lightly mash with cinnamon and honey (or half of a mashed banana).
- Top with raisins and chopped nuts and other toppings if desired. If enjoying right away, drizzle with almond butter. If enjoying later, top with almond butter just before serving and reheating.
Bacon Burger Bites
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into small squares
- Pickled Jalapeños, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- In a large, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, barbecue sauce and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized meatballs.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Wrap each meatball in a bacon slice. Place meatballs in the skillet and cook on all sides until the bacon is crispy and the meat is cooked to your liking, about 12 minutes.
- Top each meatball with a square of cheese. Cover pan with lid and cook until the cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove meatballs from pan.
- Top each meatball with a slice of pickled jalapeño then stick a toothpick into the center before serving.
HOW TO MAKE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS POPCORN
You will need:
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 tbsp. Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Regular M&M’s – Red, Navy and Grey
- Pretzel M&M’s – Red
- Chocolate Chips (Dark, Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate)