I believe that getting the kitchen organized and ready for the week will eliminate a lot of stress. If you are spending a lot of money and time at the restaurants each week, you can save that money and time at home with the family. By organizing your family’s meals you will be creating a healthy meal plan for all of you. I know that for those of us who are losing weight, going to the restaurant is a healthy-eating-plan killer.
We can tell ourselves that we aren’t going to eat that much, and maybe take home half of our meal in a doggy bag. It doesn’t always work out that way, and then what happens? We stress out because of the amount of food we consumed and we shouldn’t have.
So to take the stress out of our meals and save time and money let’s eat at home and have wonderful tasting food.
First: Plan your meals. There are many good programs out there for you to plan your meals. One great program is The Perfect Portions. This program has meal planning for everyone’s dietary needs.
Second: Make a grocery list and only buy what is on it.
Third: Organize the refrigerator with the right kitchen items
Fourth: Prepare your protein ahead of time.
Click here to watch: Cooking Chicken on an Indoor Grill
Click here to watch: Roasting Chicken
Shopping for Organization
- Lids snap together and to container bases so you can always find the right lid
- Graduated sized containers nest for compact storage
- One lid fits multiple bases
- Includes: 5 (0.5 Cup), 5 (1.25 Cup), 5 (2 Cup), 2 (3 Cup), 2 (5 Cup), 2 (7 Cup), and 21 Easy Find Lids
- Cook up to 4 servings at once; Cook meals in just 10 minutes
- The grill has a 60 square inch cooking surface. This size fits 4, one-quarter pound burger patties
- 2 times more durable coating
- 35% faster heat-up than previous models. Dishwasher safe removable plates
- This grill has a unique hinge that allows the grill cover to adjust to the thickness of food. For even browning and cooking, when grilling more than one sandwich or piece of meat, it is important that the thickness of each be about the same. “Please refer to the cooking chart in the user manual”
- Set of 3 bamboo cutting boards perfect for every food prep need from slicing meat to chopping veggies, serve up appetizers or make cocktail garnishes
- Only 3/8″ thick, they are easy to maneuver and store; boards measure 6″ by 8″, 8-1/2″ by 11″ and 9-1/2″ by 13″
- Easy on knife blades, bamboo is a natural alternative to wood, it is substantially stronger than hard woods and easier on the environment
- Made of Moso bamboo which is known for its strength, density and high quality; bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; use Totally Bamboo’s Revitalizing Mineral Oil to extend life and beauty of the boards.
- PREMIUM QUALITY DURABLE plastic cutting board set. This stylish set of chopping boards is ideal for all your chopping, cutting and slicing needs. Suitable for fruit, vegetables,cheese and meat.
- SET OF 3 CUTTING BOARDS. 3 sizes: large 16 x 10 inches, medium 13 x 8 inches and small 10 x 6 inches. All the cutting boards are 1/3” thick and feature a flat side and a grooved side to catch juices.
- SAFE TO USE. The non slip feet around the handles and the bottom of the cutting board makes it safe to use on any kitchen surface.
- EASY TO CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE. Made with high quality polypropylene (PP) plastic which is non porous, will not crack, warp or split – giving you many years of use.
- 90 Day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We believe this is one of the best cutting boards out there so we are offering such an amazing guarantee which gives you peace of mind with your purchase.
These cutting boards are the ones that I use. I love the durability and the grooves so the juice has a place to go while I’m cutting. – Brenda Mueller